This statement/document/page describes how DigitalBull GO collects and uses the personal information that you provide on our website, https://digitalbullgo.com, and tool, https://gmb2.digitalbullgo.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
DigitalBullGo.com collects the following personal information from you:
- Company Information such as company name, address, and other details as relevant for the provision of our services.
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, website, and phone number.
- Preferences Information such as tool wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences.
- Usage Information such as IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, device information, and operating system.
- Tracking Information such as cookies and server logs.
- Shared Information such as details submitted to the contact forms on our free consultation page and comments on our Chat window.
DigitalBullGo.com uses the above information for the following:
- Providing service(s) and product(s)
- Assessing the needs of your business to determine our suitable products & services
- Sending you important notifications, tool or service information, updates, newsletter, and other marketing communications
- Responding to customer service requests and other queries
- Administering your account
- Conducting research and analysis, aggregating data, usage patterns, trends, and other statistics
- Improving our marketing efforts and displaying content based on your interests
- Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Developing new services
- Improve our website to give you a better experience
The clients and customers of DigitalBullGo.com and Opteamize.in use our services and/or tool, “DigitalBull GO” to host their data and information (“Customer Data”). By providing us your contact details through our website or by signing up for our tool, you consent to receive periodic newsletters and monthly SEO-related updates from the DigitalBull GO team. These can be opted out of at any time.
DigitalBullGo.com will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in our Terms of Service, or as may be required by law.
Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only to resolve a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law. Customers are responsible for maintaining their security and confidentiality and we will not be held liable for any security breach that may occur.
Due to client confidentiality, we will never disclose your name or the explicit fact that we are working with you unless necessary.
DigitalBullGo.com will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us and notify us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
Information Selling and Sharing
DigitalBullGo.com will never sell your personal information (on our website or our DigitalBull GO tool) to third parties for money or anything in exchange/return, monetary or otherwise.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described herein:
- DigitalBullGo.com may use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
- We may provide your personal information and/or Customer Data to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information and/or Customer Data under the following circumstances:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To any other third party with your prior verified consent to do so.
Please note that our website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of DigitalBullGo.com. You are advised to read their respective privacy policies before usage as they may have different policies than our own. We are also not to be held responsible for any damage or malpractice that occurs under such circumstances.
The security of your personal information is important to us. DigitalBullGo.com follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
DigitalBullGo.com uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data. We will try our best to keep your data secure. Should any data breach occur, you will be notified as soon as possible.
GDPR and Email Opt-out for EU Residents
- DigitalBullGo.com complies with all GDPR rules. If you are from the European Union (EU), please note that we will not store your information without your permission.
- We will not be sending any newsletters if you are a resident of the European Union (EU).
- We do not use any cookies on our site except third-party applications like Google or chat/messaging software.
- You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails (opt-out).
- You can also contact us via email to review and update your personal information to ensure its accuracy.
Additional Policy Information
The DigitalBullGo.com website may contain sections where your comments are publicly accessible. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
DigitalBullGo.com is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these places and will not be held accountable for any loss or liabilities that occur.
Sponsorship, Monetization, and Endorsement
DigitalBull GO (Google Optimizer) is our tool used for GMB and website audit, optimization, and management. The DigitalBull GO tool is developed completely internally by our Development team and Opteamize Cloud Solutions Private Limited owns the IP in total.
DigitalBullGo.com may mention or link to other tools or websites in our landing pages or posts. This does not indicate an endorsement of the product/service and does not constitute as paid marketing for the product/service. The only tool we fully endorse and sell is DigitalBull GO.
Neither our website DigitalBullGo.com nor our DigitalBull GO tool has been sponsored or monetized by the likes of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Microsoft, or any other party that we happen to mention or link to, either on our website or within the DigitalBull GO tool itself. Should that be the case, we will add a note within the post, tool, or page indicating as such.
Notification of Changes in Statement
DigitalBullGo.com may update this privacy statement at any time to reflect changes to our information practices.
We also recommend that you check our Terms of Service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please email us at getleads(at)digitalbullleads.com.
Last Updated: 1st May 2021.