This is the changelog for DigitalBull GO: The world’s #1 GMB tool for audit and optimization! We plan to upgrade our multifunctional Local SEO and Google My Business-oriented platform on a monthly basis. We have listed all the additions, removals, and changes that have been released by our team for the month of August 2019.
- Change: Combined all 4 Analyzer results into one graph – Client vs. Top 3 in Map Pack
- Addition: Added new ‘Short Name’ element
- Addition: Added new ‘Attributes/Labels’ element
- Addition: Added new ‘Messaging’ element
- Change: Split ‘URL’ element into two elements: ‘Website URL’ and ‘Other URLs’
- Change: Changed ‘Keywords’ element to ‘GMB Keywords’
- Removal: Removed ‘Custom Maps’ element
- Removal: Removed ‘Map Pack Ranking’ element
- Change: Changed actions within all elements to make it like a client checklist
Map Pack Ranking
- Removal: Removed ‘Map Pack Ranking’ page
- Addition: Added new ‘Place Search’ tool which enables users to type the name of a business and instantly view details like NAP, website, and rating through automation
We have a lot of changes in mind and many more updates planned. We still haven’t gotten around to altering the Site Ranker like we did with Optimizer, but it’s on our to-do list. We also plan to add a new feature. Stay tuned!