Local SEO Audit Tool User Guide
DigitalBull Algo v4.1
We are glad that you have opted to use DigitalBull GO: The World’s Most Comprehensive Local SEO Audit Tool!
Make sure you have your website and GMB open before you start the audit.
Please follow these steps during the audit to ensure successful completion.
Log in using the credentials electronically provided to you.
2. Click GMB Audit Module
From the Local SEO Audit Dashboard, click on the ‘GMB Audit’ module in the left menu.
3. Open the GMB Audit
After entering the GMB Audit screen, click on the yellow circle with the white pencil/edit symbol in it on the bottom right corner.
4. Perform the GMB Audit
The GMB Audit will pop up. Click on each of the audit factors (GMB_Keywords, GMB_URL, etc.) and complete the GMB audit by reviewing your GMB and answering all the questions with either Yes or No.
5. Save the GMB Audit
Once you complete the GMB Audit, click on the gray ‘Save’ button in the bottom right corner to save your answers. Once saved, you should see the GMB Audit Results.
6. Perform Website Audit & Off-Page Audit
From the GMB Audit screen, click on the ‘Website Audit’ module in the left menu to move on to the next audit
Follow the same process outlined in Steps 3-5 for the Website Audit while reviewing your website.
Then, click on the ‘Off-Page Audit’ module in the left menu and perform the Off-Page Audit while reviewing your off-page.
Do not forget to save after each audit. Once saved, you should see the Website Audit Results and Off-Page Audit Results.
7. View Local SEO Audit Dashboard
From the Off-Page Audit screen, you should then click on the ‘Dashboard’ module in the left menu to revisit the Dashboard for more in-depth data on your Local SEO Audit.
This is where we have dynamically mapped each factor to the actual Google Map Algorithm bias for each of those factors.
This enables you to understand the gaps and the effort required to climb high on the Map Pack.
Recommended Tools for Performing Your Local SEO Audit
We recommend that you use the following tools during the audit:
- PageSpeed Insights Checker – https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- Fully Loaded Time Checker – https://www.webpagetest.org
- XML Sitemap – example.com/sitemap.xml
- Broken Link Checker – https://smallseotools.com/websites-broken-link-checker/
- Domain Authority Checker – https://smallseotools.com/domain-authority-checker/
- Page Authority Checker – https://smallseotools.com/page-authority-checker/
- Domain Age Checker – https://smallseotools.com/domain-age-checker/
- Internal Link Analyzer – https://www.seoreviewtools.com/internal-link-analyzer/
- Duplicate Content Checker – http://siteliner.com
- Schema Checker – https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/
- Website Grader – https://website.grader.com
- Keyword Density Checker – https://www.seoreviewtools.com/keyword-density-checker/
- Responsive Design Checker – https://responsivedesignchecker.com
- Backlink Domain Rating Checker – https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker/