This is the changelog for DigitalBull GO: The world’s #1 GMB tool for audit and optimization! We plan to upgrade our multifunctional Local SEO and Google My Business-oriented platform on a monthly basis. We have listed all the additions, removals, and changes that have been released by our team for the month of December 2019.
- Change: Expert System Algorithm updated to Version 3.1
Analyze GMB Listing
- Change: Made ‘Keywords’ a separate factor instead of ‘Keywords/Category’ (Undoing a change made in the October 2019 Upgrade)
- Change: Made ‘Categories’ a separate factor instead of ‘Keywords/Category’ (Undoing a change made in the October 2019 Upgrade)
- Addition: Added new subfactor for brand search
- Removal: Removed certain subfactors related to daily hours
- Removal: Removed subfactor for brand search
- Removal: Removed Service Area factor entirely
- Removal: Removed subfactors related to keywords and summary header
- Removal: Removed Services factor entirely
- Removal: Removed subfactor for ZIP codes/postcodes
- Addition: Added new ‘E-A-T’ factor with relevant subfactors to better assess Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness
- Change: Certain factors changed and renamed due to change in speed checking tool
- Addition: Added new subfactors related to technical structure and coding of website
- Removal: Removed subfactor related to rich results
- Addition: Added new subfactor related to rich results
- Removal: Removed subfactor related to map embeds on 3rd party websites
- Addition: Added new subfactor related to meeting needs
- Addition: Added new subfactor related to website ranking
- Removal: Removed subfactors related to website analytics\
- Addition: Added new subfactor related to service pages and local content
- Removal: Removed subfactor related to FAQ
We promised some big changes to the GMB Audit Algorithm as the year comes to a close, and we followed through. Our biggest change was to bring in E-A-T (Expertise, Authority, Trust) as a factor for the website analysis as this helps gauge the company’s brand and reputation. While 2 factors were lost, Keywords and Categories were split up and the ever-crucial E-A-T was added to keep it at 24 factors.
Our goal is to always keep improving and simplifying and streamlining the tools while adding value based on what clients are asking for and the feedback we have received. We are testing out some external tools for task management, rank tracking, and reporting, and wish to integrate them with our product.
These are the last changes to the DigitalBull GO product for the year of 2019. A huge thanks to everyone who has supported us along the way. We have a lot of changes in mind and many more updates planned for 2020. Stay tuned!