This is the changelog for DigitalBull GO: The world’s most comprehensive local SEO audit tool! We plan to upgrade our robust and one-of-a-kind local SEO product on a monthly basis. In this post, we have listed all the additions, removals, and changes that have been released by our team for the month of March 2020.
- Change: Expert System Algorithm updated to Version 4.1
Analyze GMB Listing
- Addition: Added new Service Area factor. (Note: We had removed this factor in the December 2019 Upgrade)
- Change: Changed subfactor related to robots.txt to X-robots
- Change: Changed subfactor related to pixel usage in title
- Removal: Removed the Popularity factor entirely and all its subfactors.
- Change: Combined factors related to mobile responsivess and mobile friendliness
- Addition: Added new subfactor related to enquiry form
- Change: Changed subfactor related to Domain Authority of backlinks to Domain Rating of backlinks
Additionally, all factors were changed to be more user-friendly and carry a positive connotation. The do it yourself (DIY) version of our Audit to Rank tool is currently undergoing beta testing. We would love for you to try out the tool during this beta testing phase and listen to your feedback. Please contact us if you are interested in being a beta tester. We have some new changes in mind and more updates planned. Stay safe!