This is the changelog for DigitalBull GO: The world’s #1 GMB tool for audit and optimization! We plan to upgrade our multifunctional Local SEO and Google My Business-oriented platform on a monthly basis. We have listed all the additions, removals, and changes that have been released by our team for the month of May 2019.
- Change: Expert System Algorithm updated to Version 2.1
- Change: “Menu URL” subfactor changed to “Menu URL/Products & Services URL”.
- Addition: New “Specific or General Category Added?” subfactor added.
- Removal: “Wrong secondary categories” subfactor removed.
- Change: “Duration Saturday” subfactor changed to “Open Saturdays?”.
- Change: “Duration Sunday” subfactor changed to “Open Sundays?”
- Change: “Domain Age > 5 Years” subfactor changed to “Meets DigitalBull GO Domain Age Criteria”.
- Change: “Page Speed Insights Desktop” subfactor changed to “Speed on Desktop”.
- Change: “Page Speed Insights Mobile” subfactor changed to “Speed on Mobile”.
- Change: “Page Loading Speed in sec” subfactor changed to “Loading Speed in sec”.
- Change: “Website Grader” subfactor changed to “Website Score”.
- Change: “Total Number of Words in GMB Page” subfactor changed to “Word Count of GMB Page”.
- Change: “Optimize Photos” popup title changed to “Optimize Images/Photos”
We have a lot of changes in mind and many more updates planned, including a change in layout. Stay tuned!