This is the changelog for DigitalBull GO: The world’s #1 GMB tool for audit and optimization! We plan to upgrade our multifunctional Local SEO and Google My Business-oriented platform on a monthly basis. We have listed all the additions, removals, and changes that have been released by our team for the month of October 2019.
- Change: Dashboard images changed to depict and link to GMB Optimizer, Website Ranker, and Off-Page Booster instead of Google Analytics, Google Map Rankings, and Google Search Console
- Change: ‘Setup’ changed to ‘Leaderboard’
- Change: Popup changed to appear immediately upon entering GMB Optimizer
- Addition: New ‘Setup’ module added
- Change: ‘Site Ranker’ changed to ‘Website Ranker’
- Change: Popup changed to appear immediately upon entering Website Ranker
- Change: Popup changed to appear immediately upon entering Off-Page Booster
The upgrades for the last two months (August and September) were pretty major. As such, we decided to go a little lighter this time around. We have a lot of changes in mind and many more updates planned. Stay tuned!